KoRoot's 3rd Anniversary Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      KoRoot's 3rd Anniversary Celebration
      Saturday, July 8 from
      6-10pm

      KoRoot would like to cordially invite all of you, adopted people living
      or staying in Korea, to the 3rd Anniversary of KoRoot. If the weather
      allows, we
      will have a barbeque party in KoRoot¡¯s garden and later we will screen
      a preliminary version of ¡°Resilience,¡± a documentary film by Tammy Chu
      that
      focuses on Korean birthmothers.

      We are hoping lots of people can come and celebrate the 3-year
      anniversary of KoRoot with us!

      Do Hyun Kim
      Director of KoRoot

      If you have any questions, please contact us without hesitating.
      Tel 02 3210 2451
      H.P. 010 5444 2451
      Email admin@...