Aug 11-13, 2006 G.O.A.'L Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      August 11-13, 2006

      G.O.A.'L will be hosting our 7th annual conference, "The Identity of
      Adoption" August 11-13th at the Seoul Women's Plaza near Daebang
      Subway Station line #1(dark blue) just south of Yeoui-do.

      More information will be coming soon regarding the program.
      Accommodations will be available on-site at inexpensive rates, we will
      be taking
      reservations soon.

      Questions, contact our office 02) 325-6585 or email Nicole Sheppard at:
      ia_goal@... OR Jinkyung Choi, Office Administrator at:
      office@...