online survey

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      Hey,

      do you happen to be a korean adoptee?? If so, please feel free to take
      part in this korean adoptee survey... i'm assisting this professor at my
      school, Amanda Baden on the study... and i created this online survey
      for ppl to take...

      it has 3 different parts to it... and it takes about 30 minutes to
      take... and here's the link to the consent form...

      http://geocities.com/transracial2003/consent.html

      the survey is SPECIFICALLY towards koreans adoptees... so if your not
      korean, just ignore the survey... but if you do know any other korean
      adoptees out there... please feel free to pass this link around...

      thanks,

      TJ