Adoptee Research

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Adoptee Research

      My name is Mandy LaBreche and I am a student at the University of
      Wisconsin-La Crosse. I am currently in the process of working on an
      undergraduate research grant through the
      Honors Psychology Program. I am a Korean adoptee myself and am hoping
      to do research related to Korean adoptees in the U.S. More specifically,
      I would like to assess the role that
      parenting plays in cultural identification of adult Korean adoptees.
      As of now, participation would entail taking an anonymous paper/pencil
      survey.

      Anyone interested in participating, or simply learning more about
      this research should feel free to contact me directly. I would greatly
      appreciate it. Mandy LaBreche e-mail:
      labreche.aman@...