Invitation to join our G.O.A.'L Yahoo!Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      we just created our new G.O.A.'L Yahoo!Group. Our mailserver in Korea is
      not very much liked by most mailservers in the western world. That's why
      we came up with the idea of creating a Yahoo!Group for our purposes. We
      will send information about G.O.A.'L and G.O.A.'L related activities.
      Additionally members can discuss issues surrounding adoption and Korea
      related issues.

      We hope that you all support our activities and that we can improve
      through your input our services.

      The URL is:

      Please note that at the beginning everybody will be put on moderation
      and also that signing up needs to be approved by our moderator. This was
      intentionally created this way in order to protect the list from
      spammers.

      Best regards

      G.O.A.'L Team
      Dae-won Wenger