protest against "Who's Your Daddy"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      from voll0061 <voll0061@...>

      Hello,

      A few MN adopted adults are planning a protest against Fox Network's
      obscene "Who's Your Daddy" show Monday (January 3) night. It's obvious
      that Fox isn't going to take the show off the air. So, we can all take
      this “opportunity” to educate the pubic on why the CONCEPT of the show
      is
      so demeaning to all who are connected to adoption. The plan is to get a

      large group (100+) of adopted persons (children and adults), adoptive
      parents, birth parents, and supporters of adoption to protest outside of

      Fox affiliate KMSP TV’s main doors at 7:30 p.m., a half an hour before
      the
      airing of the show at 8:00 p.m.

      What you can do:

      · The hope is to “make enough noise" (in a cordial way) to get
      KMSP
      reporters to tape/interview protesters. If any of you have any contacts

      with KMSP or any other network affiliate, please let them know them know

      that a protest will be happening.
      · Pass on this information to adopted persons, adoptive parents,
      birth
      parents, and others in your life and encourage them to pass along the
      information as well. The more the better.
      · Let me know if you will be protesting and if you will be brining
      others
      with you. Here is a map of the KMSP office in Eden Prairie (11358
      Viking
      Drive):
      www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&s

      earchtab=home&address=11358+Viking+Drive&city=eden+prairie&state=mn&zipcode=

      · Come with signs, bullhorns, warm clothes (It’s suppose to be a
      bit chilly
      Monday night.), and a readiness to show how strong the adoption
      community
      is!

      Thank you, and I hope to see you Monday night!