protest against "Who's Your Daddy"
- from voll0061 <voll0061@...>
A few MN adopted adults are planning a protest against Fox Network's
obscene "Who's Your Daddy" show Monday (January 3) night. It's obvious
that Fox isn't going to take the show off the air. So, we can all take
this opportunity to educate the pubic on why the CONCEPT of the show
so demeaning to all who are connected to adoption. The plan is to get a
large group (100+) of adopted persons (children and adults), adoptive
parents, birth parents, and supporters of adoption to protest outside of
Fox affiliate KMSP TVs main doors at 7:30 p.m., a half an hour before
airing of the show at 8:00 p.m.
What you can do:
· The hope is to make enough noise" (in a cordial way) to get
reporters to tape/interview protesters. If any of you have any contacts
with KMSP or any other network affiliate, please let them know them know
that a protest will be happening.
· Pass on this information to adopted persons, adoptive parents,
parents, and others in your life and encourage them to pass along the
information as well. The more the better.
· Let me know if you will be protesting and if you will be brining
with you. Here is a map of the KMSP office in Eden Prairie (11358
· Come with signs, bullhorns, warm clothes (Its suppose to be a
Monday night.), and a readiness to show how strong the adoption
Thank you, and I hope to see you Monday night!