915To all Australian Intercountry Adoptees

    Oct 21, 2013

      From: p.fronek@...

      To all Australian Intercountry Adoptees

      I am pleased to announce that the Post Adoption Support Study, Griffith University, has been re-released. This research is important as it is the first national research that explores the experiences and needs of intercountry adoptees in Australia from their own perspective.

      If you are willing to participate please email me at p.fronek@.... I shall initiate your survey and a link will be sent to your email address. Please be assured your anonymity and confidentiality is guaranteed. Your survey will be coded and your response will be linked to a code not to your name.

      You may have received an email explaining that the researchers had to temporarily close the survey due to external interference. If you completed the survey prior to its closing, please be assured your data is secure and stored according to the Griffith University Human Research and Ethics Committee requirements. However, we cannot use this data due to the problem identified above. We therefore ask you to take the time to complete the survey again. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. However, your experiences and views are very important to this research so we are asking you to take the time to do the survey again. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require more information or have questions about the research.

      We appreciate your support

      Patricia Fronek, Lynne Briggs, Elizabeth Kendall and Sue-Yen Bylund.

      Dr Patricia Fronek, Senior Lecturer
      School of Human Services and Social Work
      Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus
      Parklands Drive, Queensland, 4222 Australia
      Phone: +61 (0)7 55529345 Fax: +61 (0)7 55528562
      p.fronek@...

      President of the Australian Association of Social Work and Welfare Educators (AASWWE)

      Please Note: My research days are Wednesdays and Thursdays. I will not be responding to any non research matters on those days and will reply to emails as soon as possible.