911Korean Friendship Night - RSVPs needed!

    May 28, 2012
      Korean Friendship Night - RSVPs needed!

      Sunday, June 10, 2012
      4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
      Silver Spring Civic Building
      One Veterans Place
      Silver Spring, MD 20910

      Join us for Korean Friendship Night on Sunday, June 10th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

      This evening will be fun for the extended family. Enjoy a talent show
      featuring musical performances by Korean adoptees of all ages as well
      as Korean folk dancing by the Selar Art Group. During the event, a
      silent auction and raffle will be held to benefit A.S.I.A.'s
      post-adoption programs including Korean Culture School and Camp Rice.
      A Korean dinner is included.

      Admission is free, donations are welcome and credit cards will be
      accepted. Please RSVP to the Korean Friendship Night Evite so that we
      will know how much food to prepare.

      Korean Friendship Night will be held at the Silver Spring Civic Center
      at 1 Vetrans Plaza. Free parking is available across the street from
      the civic building at 801 Ellsworth Drive.

      We are looking for help to make this wonderful night possible.
      Volunteer opportunities include:

      * Technical support (microphone, slides) (3:00 - 5:00)
      * Silent Auction support (5:00 - 7:00)
      * Set-up (3:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
      * Serving food (cafeteria style) (5:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
      * Clean-up (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm)

      We are also looking for silent auction items. For example:

      * vacation home rentals
      * sporting event tickets
      * lessons of all kinds--voice, knitting, computers, cooking
      * private building tours of TV/radio stations or government buildings
      * theater tickets
      * Korean restaurant gift certificates
      * themed baskets (games/toys for kids, gardening, food)

      If you would like to volunteer to help or donate to the silent auction
      please contact Eve Zimmerman. You may also note your willingness to
      volunteer inyour evite RSVP.

      http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=lt8ptdjab&v=001ok9oKmGhv2UZwnTPaJNTPdKul7iRbwsf6QXQIPsm-YCvNoExT3GW_1AEd4aaEPzmlsZ-TvUvRp6y0hvED7-N8TlJFcQXCTnOQNCmo9X_ZqKVQuDetcX6vbBYjECfsNQO