905THANKSGIVING IN KOREA

    Jul 19, 2011
      THANKSGIVING IN KOREA
      ($100 per family reduction if registration received prior to August 1, 2011)

      November 19-26, 2011
      $1695 per person*

      For information on Thanksgiving in Korea or other programs listed below
      please request an information packet on our website.

      www.AdoptiveFamilyTravel.com

      The Gift of Identity Through Journeys of Discovery

      Cost is based on double occupancy and includes all in-country
      arrangements. International airfare varies.
      We are happy to help you find the lowest airfare.

      Other upcoming programs...
      Korean Ties--Our Flagship Program
      June 24-July 6, 2012

      Korean Connections
      July 6-15, 2012 (Seoul, Busan, Kyongju)
      October 19-28, 2012 (Seoul, Jeju Island, Busan, Kyongju)

      Becca Piper,AP
      Founder-The Ties Program--Adoptive Family Homeland Journeys
      & World Ties Humanitarian Aid
      www.AdoptiveFamilyTravel.com
      A Global Project--USA based