- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Some examples of discussion on this list include recipe sharing, use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutraceuticals, issues of diet for arthritis and allergies, and talking about books on diet (old and new), seminars and conferences.
It is also for people looking for new ways to feed their dogs and sharing information about diet and treatments they have used for their own dogs with success.
Our list also discusses both holistic and conventional treatment methodologies.
This list is open to people who feed their dogs in all different ways, including raw diets, home-cooked meals, and commercial dry (kibble) and canned foods.
While not all people will agree on feeding methods or medical care, we expect all members to treat each other with respect for individual opinions.
"Raw and Natural Nutrition For Dogs"
Find at: http://tiny.cc/z45z3
- Diet and Nutrition
- May 13, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.