Re: FOUND POODLE MIXED IN ORANGECREST PART OF RIVERSIDE NEAR KRAMERIA AVE & COLE

  • Nilsa Gomez
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
      No he doesnt did you or someone u know lost one like tht? so sorry

    • ritahealing@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
        Yea its my dog that is missing for 2 years and I'm still looking for him

        Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

        From: "Nilsa Gomez" <boricuafamily4@...>
        Sender: K9Alert@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 04:42:42 -0000
        To: <K9Alert@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: K9Alert@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [K9Alert] Re: FOUND POODLE MIXED IN ORANGECREST PART OF RIVERSIDE NEAR KRAMERIA AVE & COLE

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
          do u live in this area? what is his name, because i may have seen one with short tail but ddnt notice the brown nose.....

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
            No I live in westwood now but I used to live in BelAir but I'm looking all over bcs somebody took it from my house his name is Buddy he is about 9 years old and about 10 lb. I won't give up until I find him and I pray for all missing dogs to be found. Amen

            Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

            From: "Nilsa Gomez" <boricuafamily4@...>
            Sender: K9Alert@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 04:51:16 -0000
            To: <K9Alert@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
              I ADDED SOME PICS OF HIM ON MY PROFILE...