Re: [K9Alert] Need prayers

  • Chey and Kimberly Hays
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010
      My husband and I are both praying for your baby.
      As a child I had two different dogs on two occasions that the vet wanted to put down. They said the dogs would not make it through their parvo. We said "TRY" and we prayed.
      They made it through with flying colors and lived a very full life.
      I believe your baby will be fine! We are praying!!!!!!! God bless you and yours.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010

         my baby girl made it thru the nite..... theres step one.... now step two......  please please keep it going

        To: K9Alert@yahoogroups.com

        PRAYERS TO DEBRA'S PITTIE... to get better and recover from parvo...

        First, the very best of luck - on her IV, if the fluids lump in one area, you may want to massage that area so the fluid move everywhere

        Richard

        i have a pit bull puppy that needs prayers.. she has parvo.... we have been to the vet and she has to be given an iv of fluids every so often to stay hydrated. she has been given nausea medicine and antibiotics. Please pray for her that she gets better.....

      • Pamela Dolen
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010
          My dog Buddy Had it at 6 months old He's now 7 years Old they can survie!!!!!!

           my baby girl made it thru the nite..... theres step one.... now step two......  please please keep it going

          To: K9Alert@yahoogroups .com

          PRAYERS TO DEBRA'S PITTIE... to get better and recover from parvo...

          First, the very best of luck - on her IV, if the fluids lump in one area, you may want to massage that area so the fluid move everywhere

          Richard

          i have a pit bull puppy that needs prayers.. she has parvo.... we have been to the vet and she has to be given an iv of fluids every so often to stay hydrated. she has been given nausea medicine and antibiotics. Please pray for her that she gets better.....

        • MMU Morse Sherry
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010
            I'll be praying for you and her Debra. Hopefully she'll pull through.
            Sherry

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010
              Father God, We ask you to watch over this sick baby and heal her.
              Allow her to survive and live a long healthy life with her family that adores and loves her.
              In Jesus name we pray. Amen

              To: K9Alert@yahoogroups .com

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010
                My Mom was a vet tech when I was little and we've had many dogs that survived parvo.  We'll send lots of healing thoughts your way.  I know your baby will pull through!

                With love and laughter,

                Jules

                "Every time you do a good turn, you shine the light a little further into the dark. And the thing is, even when we're gone, that light's going to keep shining on, pushing the shadows back." - Charles De Lint

                Contact Me Facebook

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2010

                   im scared cause she acts like she dont want to fight it. We've been giving her fluids left and right.

                  To: K9Alert@yahoogroups.com