FOUND YOUNG BLACK & WHITE DOG LONG BEACH CA

  • Mimi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
      FOUND APPROX 1/26
    • Anthony Veltri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
      I have been missing my white & black maltese/poodle mix since August. She went missing in
      the port hueneme/oxnard area. We were staying at a house in PH when she got out of
      the backyard. She had ID and she is micro chipped. Sophie is about
      7 lbs. She is on the small side. I have attached pictures.
      Thank you all!