2006 Free Book Campaign

  • uuterri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear Educator,

      Bruce Larkin, the published author of over four-hundred early
      children's books including the extremely popular Larkin's Little
      Readers Series, donates 20,000 books per week to kindergarten through
      second grade students.

      We were able to meet all of our donation goals in 2005 for K thru 2
      students. We are now accepting applications for 2006. Applications
      will only be considered if dated after Jan 1, 2006.

      There is no charge for these books.

      There is no charge for shipping and handling.

      Individual teachers are encouraged to apply.

      To apply for these books please go to: http://www.wilbooks.com

      Wilbooks
      1311 West Chester Pike
      West Chester, Pa 19382