File - Welcome to K12AdminLIFE

  • K12AdminLIFE@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2006
      Welcome to K12AdminLIFE, a support and networking group for K12 educators interested in education administration. K12AdminLIFE is provided as a service of Learning is For Everyone (LIFE), Inc., nonprofit 501 C(3) organization whose goal is to provide information resources on the web and assistance through its activities in all aspects of education from cradle to nursing home.

      Use this list to connect with one another, share resources, announce events, network and provide support to one another as you explore the many aspects of K12 education administration.

      Our website, at www.LIFEofFlorida.org, is a comprehensive web portal to hundreds of permanently archived and regularly updated resources across a broad spectrum of educational topics. We�ll be sharing regularly, with K12Admin, our efforts at bringing together various resources, organizations and individuals in the service of learning for all, and we hope that K12Admin members will feel welcome to share their own ideas, insights and resources with Learning is For Everyone.

      Note: This list, like our others, welcomes everyone, of all faiths, ethnicities, lifestyles, abilities, disabilities and educational ideologies and we ask only that rules of civility, kindness and compassion be honored by all, for all. Also, while member discussions, reviews and suggestions about educational products, books and curricula are welcome, advertising for self-gain is discouraged. Thank you for understanding.

      To view archives, calendar and other list resources, please visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE

      To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
      send email to K12AdminLIFE@yahoogroups.com

      If you do not wish to belong to K12Admin, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to
      K12AdminLIFE-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      K12AdminLIFE is co-managed by LIFE Inc. Advisory Board members, David Dillard of Net Gold : http://groups.
    • K12AdminLIFE@yahoogroups.com