Horoscope Consultation

  • Virendra Taneja
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear All!

      Will anyone please be kind enough to guide me when the ups & downs of
      my life are going to end.The details of my Horoscope are as under:

      Lagna-Mitun 3*47' Ket in 2nd,Sat in 5th, Mars in 6th, Rahu,Venus,Sun
      in 8th, Mercury & Moon(Vargottam)in 9th & Jupiter(R) in 12th house.At
      present the Mahadasha of Moon is upto 11/04/2012 with the Antardasha
      of Rahu upto 26/04/2004. From June 2002, I'm without job & the
      relations with close relatives has also been at loggerheads & has
      deteriorated considerably. Will any gentleman be kind enough to tell
      me when my agony is going to end? I'll feel highly obliged to the
      person/s.

      Regards,

      V.K.TANEJA
    • Virendra Taneja
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
        Dear All!

        Please refer to my message no 9666. I've still to get a response to my
        post. Can any one be good enough to suggest me something?

        Taneja
      • kishore mohan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
          basically, for you the tenth lord is a malefic. However, since He is
          in retro, he turns out to give you average results.

          However, since he is in 12th, you will face heavy problems on the job
          front as well as finances.

          On the relations front, it is your public relations that has gone for
          a toss since your fifth house is posited by Saturn and both 5th Lord
          as well Sun, the planet governing over public relations are in
          dushtana.

          Dont try to make money from your public relations. You will not only
          not succeed but also will make a bad name for yourself.

          Try Vishnu sahasra nama for 47 days and I am sure this will show
          results.

          Hope this helps

          kishore patnaik

          --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Virendra Taneja"
          <tanejavk@g...> wrote:

          > Dear All!
          >
          > Will anyone please be kind enough to guide me when the ups & downs
          of
          > my life are going to end.The details of my Horoscope are as under:
          >
          > Lagna-Mitun 3*47' Ket in 2nd,Sat in 5th, Mars in 6th, Rahu,Venus,Sun
          > in 8th, Mercury & Moon(Vargottam)in 9th & Jupiter(R) in 12th
          house.At
          > present the Mahadasha of Moon is upto 11/04/2012 with the Antardasha
          > of Rahu upto 26/04/2004. From June 2002, I'm without job & the
          > relations with close relatives has also been at loggerheads & has
          > deteriorated considerably. Will any gentleman be kind enough to tell
          > me when my agony is going to end? I'll feel highly obliged to the
          > person/s.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > V.K.TANEJA

        • Virendra Taneja
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2005
            Dear Sir,
            Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. You are right that I won't be able to make any gains from public relations, since I've flopped badly on that count. Can you please tell me the approx date on which I may regain some lost ground?
            Thanks & Regards,
            Taneja
            --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "kishore mohan" <kishore_future@i...> wrote:

            > basically, for you the tenth lord is a malefic. However, since He is
            > in retro, he turns out to give you average results.
            >

            > However, since he is in 12th, you will face heavy problems on the job
            > front as well as finances.
            >
            > On the relations front, it is your public relations that has gone for
            > a toss since your fifth house is posited by Saturn and both 5th Lord
            > as well Sun, the planet governing over public relations are in
            > dushtana.
            >
            > Dont try to make money from your public relations. You will not only
            > not succeed but also will make a bad name for yourself.
            >
            > Try Vishnu sahasra nama for 47 days and I am sure this will show
            > results.
            >

            > Hope this helps
            >
            > kishore patnaik
            >

            > --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Virendra Taneja"
            > tanejavk@g... wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear All!
            > >
            > > Will anyone please be kind enough to guide me when the ups & downs
            > of
            > > my life are going to end.The details of my Horoscope are as under:
            > >
            > > Lagna-Mitun 3*47' Ket in 2nd,Sat in 5th, Mars in 6th, Rahu,Venus,Sun
            > > in 8th, Mercury & Moon(Vargottam)in 9th & Jupiter(R) in 12th
            > house.At
            > > present the Mahadasha of Moon is upto 11/04/2012 with the Antardasha
            > > of Rahu upto 26/04/2004. From June 2002, I'm without job & the
            > > relations with close relatives has also been at loggerheads & has
            > > deteriorated considerably. Will any gentleman be kind enough to tell
            > > me when my agony is going to end? I'll feel highly obliged to the
            > > person/s.
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > >
            > > V.K.TANEJA

          • kishore mohan