Re: Disease in Delhi 1

  • Narasimha P.V.R. Rao
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2005
      Namaste Rao garu and others,

      > This phenomenon of diseases in Delhi in every summer has
      > not been explained astrologically. Why only in Delhi ?

      Dr BV Raman has linked various regions of India to various nakshatras based on the works of Varahamihira. For example, see pages 211 and 212 of April 1944 issue of "Astrological Magazine".

      Poorvabhadra nakshatra is supposed to show Delhi, according to Dr Raman.

      Poorvabhadra is India's aadhaana nakshatra. When a disease outbreak occurs in India, janma/aadhaana/saamudaayika nakshatras (see "Hora Ratna") are likely be afflicted by malefic vedhas in Sarvatobhadra chakra transits. So Delhi region has a high probability.

      Right now, Saturn and Ketu have vedha on Poorvabhadra nakshatra. In a separate mail, I have shown Ketu's vedhas on janma tithi, janma vaara etc also.

      May Jupiter's light shine on us,
      Narasimha
      Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net
      Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org
      SJC website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

      > Disease in Delhi 1
      > This phenomenon of diseases in Delhi in every summer has not been explained astrologically. Why only in Delhi ?
      > Some scientist explained that it was the result of pollution, dirt etc and the summer heat. Some years ago, there was panic about plague, once cholera, many times eye diseases. It may be happening in other cities also but either it is not covered by the press or so much panic is not created as when it happens in Delhi.
      > Six or seven years ago, there was a cerebral diseases which either killed a person within a week or if he overcame, it left no after effects.
      > How to predict it is what some astrologer can attempt. This year it is meningococcemia.
      > One or two cases do cases do get referred to astrologers and I too get some cases.
      >

      > Yours,
      > K.N.Rao.
      > F-291 Saraswati Kunj,
      > Patpatganj,
      > Delhi 110092
      > Phones (91-011) 2272-1624/2272-1625
      > Distributor of my books in USA
      > stellargroup@w...

    • knrao
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2005
         These methods are well known and have a hit or miss uncertainty always. Dr.Raman used Avakahada chakra in his younger days with some success.
        Late Hardeoji was the best in pin pointing regions through various chakras he used. Someone stole those chakras forty years ago and it has been an irreparable loss.
        In his own way late S.K. Kelkar had limited but more spectacular success than anyone else known to me.
        Astrologers doing mundane astrology should study lot of Indology to produce a new research and test them.
        K.N.Rao.