Re: [JyotishGroupprediction for matches.

  • gopal krishnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
      bye
      gopal

      "
      How to predict for sports events-

      This is not given in any classical book but innovation can be be done based on the classical books principles. The main sports events is being done is the cricket ,football tennis and car race.

      I have given the prediction for car race based on tarot cards . it is very easy method and requires not much detailed calculation.

      For the tennis matches the same principles what is applied for the cricket, football matches can be followed.

      The beginning of the match is noted and this is done based on toss or some times even when the first ball is bowled. Both will work out.

      Classification of the house-

      First house- the beginning of the match, first few five over ,toss, walking of umpires in to the field.

      Second house- the roar of the crowd, communication between the players the drinks break, the understanding between the players the altercation and light for the games. the commentators

      Third house- running between the wickets, next day in papers the head lines news, the number of 4 and 6s .

      Fourth house � the pitch the feelings of the players.

      Fifth house is the luck of the players, the middle order batsman, just before lunch break.

      Sixth house- the fall of wickets, the loss of run rate and runout and injury in the team.

      Seventh house- there batting and there strengths.

      8 th house � longevity of the match and past match analysis.

      9 th house- the umpires and there judgements the captain of the team.

      10 th house- the runs scored and overs per rate.

      11 th house rewards in the game whether match is fixed or not.

      12 th house � end of the match the last over the 12 th man ,players walking out of the ground.

      First House

      Start of the match, toss, opening batting and first few overs of the match.

      Second House

      The money involved in the match, the howling and shouting of the audience, the commentators, the communication between the team members.

      Third House

      The drinks & lunch breaks, the running between the wickets, the slips cordons, the close fielding positions, dressing rooms, cellular phones, gloves and arms pads.

      Fourth House

      The pitch, the quality of wicket, the participation of players, the beginning of middle order, runs scored in terms of boundaries.

      Fifth House

      The luck of the team, number of sixes scored, the catches, century stand, think tank of the team, coaching, net practice, new players and the future prospectus.

      Sixth House

      The scandals, bad decisions by umpires, match fixing, hurt retire of players, misunderstanding among players, run outs.

      Seventh house

      The strength of the opposite team and their weakness.

      Eight House

      Longevity of match, completion of the match and play coming to the halt.

      Ninth House

      The management, coach, captain, vice captain, the spiritual side of the team - the guru and swamis who bless the team.

      Tenth House

      The match process, the runs scored and the thrill of match and fall of wickets.

      Eleventh House

      Sponsors, the prize money, the man of the match, the media, ad revenues, the hoarding income, ticket collection and strength of the crowd.

      Twelfth House

      End of match, last few overs of the match, prize distribution ceremony, batting and loss of quickly wickets, post match interviews.

      The reduced vimhshottari dasa can be used. If for one day match reduce in 50 overs divided by 12 signs so it will come approximately 4 overs.

      For 5 days the vimhsottari dasa can be used.

      Who will win the match is based on the

      which seventh lord is strong.i use chandra and karkamsha lagna also
      whose dasa and bhukthi in the last over is good.
      the most important is the bhavat bahvam should be used for the time playing second using the seventh house as the first house.

    • Praveen Kumar
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
        Dear Gopal,
        Really innovative and insightful. Thanks a lot.

        Praveen Kumar (Mumbai)

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2005
          Dear Narasimha-Ji, Namaste,

          Thanks for this nice analysis.

          To help our understanding of the Principles of the SJ tradition;

          Please even briefly comment on (or correct) my understanding in the
          following.

          Your notes 1,2,3 pertain to the Rashi chart.
          Maharishi Parashara has said; Rashi chart is the chart of physical
          existence.

          When we see (e.g. in 3) Saraswati yoga in D-1, and conclude that the
          chart is showing a scholar, how do we see a scholar in a chart that
          is representing physical existence? e.g. the physiology.

          Obviously D-1 is useful in additional things to the physical
          existence, the question is; what is the logic or principles in
          seeing things that are not considered to be physical in the Rashi
          Chart.

          One thought, is that the physical existence of the native is linked
          to other areas like knowledge, spirituality etc. But it looks there
          are more links that we can use. Or should we approach; "See the D-1
          as a general picture and see the details in Vargas" but this in turn
          does not fit the definition of the chart of phys. existence for D-1.

          Thanks in advance for your clarification.
          A.Sabri Koru.

          --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao"
          <pvr@c...> wrote:
          > Namaste friends,
          >
          > I do not have the time to do a full analysis of Pope John Paul
          II's chart, but let me list some salient features of the chart for
          the benefit of others who may want to study his chart.

          > Birthdata:
          >
          > 18th May 1920
          > 5:30 pm (TZ: 2:00 east of GMT)
          > 19e30, 49n53
          > Asc: 4Li31, Moon: 9Ta56
          >
          > I will list some salient features of the chart.
          >
          > (1) In rasi chart, lagna lord Venus and 9th lord Mercury have a
          close conjunction, giving a nice raja yoga relating to dharma and
          righteousness.

          > (2) Venus and Ketu are very closely conjoined within 11 arc-min
          and Saturn is in a trine from them. This results in Tapaswi yoga and
          makes him an austere, disciplined and selfless pursuer of some goal.

          > (3) Rasi chart has Saraswati yoga among other yogas and shows a
          scholar.

          > (4) Arudha lagna (AL) contains exalted Jupiter and shows the image
          of a wise and learned religious man. Mars in the 3rd from AL shows
          the image of a fearless person.

          > (5) In navamsa chart, Jupiter and Ketu have a kartari on lagna.
          Jupiter is the planet of dharma and religion. Ketu is the planet of
          parampara (lineage). Yoga of Jupiter and Ketu on navamsa lagna shows
          that the native upholds and spreads a religious lineage.

          > (6) In dasamsa chart, 7th lord Venus and lagna lord Ketu occupy
          lagna. Both are in a dasamsa controlled by Isaana!! You find planets
          in dasamsas controlled by Isaana influencing lagna in the charts of
          priests and religious people. (You can find the controlling deities
          of various dasamsas and other amsas under "Amsa rulers" sub-tab
          in "Basics" tab in JHora 7.02.)

          > (7) Other lagna lord Mars is in a dasamsa controlled by Indra and
          has a raja yoga with 10th lord Sun and occupies AL. Planets in
          Indra's dasamsa show power and authority, especially when they are
          associated with lagna, AL and ghati lagna (which is the case here
          with Mars).

          > Factors (6) and (7) show a powerful and influential priest.
          Interestingly, it was in the Dwisaptati sama dasa of Mars that he
          became Pope. As lagna lord is in 7th in rasi chart, Dwisaptati sama
          dasa is the right nakshatra dasa for him.

          > (8) The vimsamsa chart has Dharma-Karmadhipati yoga. The 9th lord
          Jupiter is in 10th and 10th lord Mars is in 9th. This shows a lot of
          dharmik karma relating to spirituality.

          > (9) Lagna lord Moon is in 12th in vimsamsa with Venus and nodes.
          This strong 12th house (moksha sthana and upasana sthana) shows a
          lot of meditation and submitting oneself to god.

          > (10) At the time of death, he was running Venus-Sun antardasa as
          per Dwisaptati sama dasa. Venus is the 2nd lord and Sun is the
          occupant of the 2nd house, in D-30.

          > Because the time of his death is recorded accurately, it is
          possible to say something about the after-life based on the death
          chart. I will try to write about it after a couple of weeks.

          > May Jupiter's light shine on us,
          > Narasimha
        • mahaluxmi iyer
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006
            dear list
            this is what gopal wrote on 4th april 2005 on how to predict outcome of any sports event on this list.
            he is original and the logic is pure genius.

            hope this is helpful to those who came in later.
            mahalakshmi

            gopal krishnan <gopalastrology@...> wrote:
            bye
            gopal

            "

          • Bharat Hindu Astrology
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006
              Namaskaar Mahaluxmiji

              Thank you for sharing this with us. The hypothesis, I am using, is much
              similar to what Sri Gopal has written. I picked this from western
              astrologers who have been using this since the mid1990s.

              Thanks and Regards
              Bharat

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006
                dear Bharat
                i am not aware of what you say about western astrologers using this since mid 1990s.
                i have a lot to catch up as far as astro information is concerned.
                gopal uses simple techniques which give astounding results time and again. his percentage of accurate predictions is quite high.
                i wish there was some kind of a system where we all can get together and confer awards on people with consistently high percentage of predictions just the way they do with arts and sciences.
                mahalakshmi

                On 6/30/06, mahaluxmi iyer wrote:

> [...]
                > wickets.
                >
                > Eleventh House
                >
                > Sponsors, the prize money, the man of the match, the media, ad revenues,
                > the hoarding income, ticket collection and strength of the crowd.
                >
                > Twelfth House
                >
                > End of match, last few overs of the match, prize distribution ceremony,
                > batting and loss of quickly wickets, post match interviews.
                >
                > The reduced vimhshottari dasa can be used. If for one day match reduce in
                > 50 overs divided by 12 signs so it will come approximately 4 overs.
                >
                > For 5 days the vimhsottari dasa can be used.
                >
                > Who will win the match is based on the
                >
                > which seventh lord is strong.i use chandra and karkamsha lagna also
                > whose dasa and bhukthi in the last over is good.
                > the most important is the bhavat bahvam should be used for the time
                > playing second using the seventh house as the first house.

                Yahoo! Groups Links