Papal Changes , Eclipses and Nodes on the Pisces Axis

  • Narasimha P.V.R. Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Namaste friends,

      I join our catholic friends in mourning the death of Pope John Paul II. As President Bush described, he was a "humble, wise and fearless priest". I will try to write a detailed analysis of his life and life events one of these days.

      * * *

      BTW, you may be interested in knowing that five Popes passed away in the last 90 years near successive eclipses caused by nodes on the Pisces-Virgo axis!!

      Pope John Paul II passed away today. There is a solar eclipse caused by Rahu in Pisces next week and a lunar eclipse caused by Ketu in Virgo after 3 weeks.

      Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul I passed away in Aug and Sept 1978. There was a lunar eclipse caused by Ketu in Pisces on Sept 16 and a solar eclipse caused by Rahu in Virgo on Oct 2.

      Pope John XXIII passed away in June 1963. There was a lunar eclipse and a solar eclipse in July, but they were caused by nodes in Ge-Sg axis.

      Pope Pius XII passed away in October 1958. There was a solar eclipse caused by Rahu in Virgo on Oct 12 and a lunar eclipse caused by Ketu in Pisces in Oct 27.

      Pope Beneditct XV passed away a few weeks before successive lunar and solar eclipses cased by Rahu in Virgo and Ketu in Pisces.

      There is something about nodes in dual signs, especially Pisces and Virgo, and the Papal tradition. Eclipses caused by those nodes seem to bring changes in Papacy.

      May Jupiter's light shine on us,
      Narasimha