Re: Please Help me....

  • sudhindra kulkarni
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 24, 2014

      Respected Sir,

      At the out Set, please accepts my Warm Greetings to you Sir. I am writing this letter in regards to my Problems and difficulties, I am undergoing last 8 years. In this Context, I making an earnest appeal & request to you Sir, Please study my Horoscope and provide your Valuable Predictions and Remedies please.

      My Name is S.K.Kulkarni; I belong to Karnataka, India. Presently, I am a resident of Mumbai. I come from Brahmin family. I have completed my BSc,  Bangalore University & MSc from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and MBA from Jamanal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( Mumbai University ), Mumbai, Fellow from ASCI,( Administrative Staff College of India ) Bella Vista, Hyderabad & MBA in General Management from AMI ( Asian Institute of Management , Manila ). I am married; my Wife is a house wife and I have one Son who is trying to persuade for Post-Graduation in Economics.

      I am undergoing most worst and difficult period of my life. I am on cross road of my life. Now ever day passing is becoming very ....very.... difficult. My bad period almost started from the year 1998, but in Specific in the year 2004 June 25 (ascending intensity), my son was admitted in Hospital ICU with life threatening disease " Acute Pancreatitis " at the age of 11 yrs., the disease is 1 out of 10 laks children, He was kept in the ICU almost for 27 days& another 1 week in the recovery ward, in the Hospital. But unfortunately the disease got relapsed exactly on the 364th day as Doctors said / Predicted in the 2005 24 July (Within a Year). Ultimately he has to go Thru Surgical operation procedure. My Son's Hospitalization costed me approximately Rs. 52.00laks. In the same year 2005 September 15, my mother expired and on 2 April, 2007 my Father expired. I don't have any brothers or Sisters.

      Again my Son’s illness got relapsed and recurred in October, 2010. I have undergone once again the turmoil and huge expenses towards, his hospitalization. (It has Costed another Rs 7.00Laks)

      My most worst and bad period started from 16 / 8 / 2006, morning 9.30 A.M. I was working as Vice President - Marketing & Sales, in one of the well-established Pharmaceutical Company in India. I was asked resign from the Job on August 16, 2006 in the morning, without giving any valid reason for seeking my resignation Sir. Till today I am Un employed, it is almost (8) years, I am not getting any Job. I have attended many Interviews, my C.V.s I have sent Thru Placements and Consultants. But nothing has happening in regards to my professional or Job. I have called for Finial round of Interviews in India as well as Outside of India too.

      I have applied for the lowest / junior Job, which I was Working, 20 years back, that too is not materializing. Even I applied for the last level job, the result is negative. Even Consulting Project is also not working. I have requested my Friends to help me in getting a Job for lesser salary & Post, but unfortunately am also not working. I am now 54 Years, age is also coming in to picture for Getting a Job. To do a business I don’t have a Single rupee in my packet. To go further extent or to be frank, even if I die or my wife or my Son, I don’t have a single rupee to perform last rites or Kriya Karma also.

      All these day’s I had a raw Courage & Optimistic thinking / positive mind set, but now I am absolutely redundant & incorrigible living human being ( no value in life ). If you don’t mistake me for my Pouring Out, I don’t have any Sole or God to share my experiences or my Pain.

        I am undergoing one of the worst and most difficult period of my life. Even generating Rs 1/- is becoming very difficult. All my financial savings have totally dried up. I am in virtually in a mind of Suicide State, twice I tried, and I have reached the Pinnacle or top height to with stand the frustration / stress & failures.

       Totally I have loosed faith in God, because there is more & …more… Dark no light.

      I am virtually become a beggar. It is becoming very very difficult to manage one time food also. I am facing every type of Insults, humiliations and all sorts of embarrassment. I have loosed all the Confidence and courage. I am really in suicidal thought and deeply frustrated.

      There is no Soul in my life to Support me in this adverse time, relatives / friends / Acquainted have become alien towards me or they behave, as they don’t know me or ignore me.

      Sir, I have few question, I earnestly request you to provide your valuable prediction and remedies, please

      1) WHEN EXACTLY I WILL GET THE JOB?

      2) WILL I GET THE SAME POSITION / LEVEL THE JOB OF MY PREVIOUS ONE?

      3) WHEN I WILL GET THE STABILITY AND SECURITY IN PROFESSIONAL LIFE?

      4) WHEN WILL MY FINANCIAL POSITION WILL IMPROVE?

      5) WILL I BE IN A POSITION TO SURVIVE AND LEAD LIFE AS OTHERS?

      6) SETTLEMENT DUE'S FROM PREVIOUS COMPANY, IS NOT COMING THUR, WHEN WILL I GET THE MONEY?

      FOR YOUR REFERENCE I AM PROVIDING MY BIRTH DETAILS;

      Name: - SUDHINDRA KRISHNA RAO KULKARNI

      Date of Birth: - October 20, 1960 (20 / 10 / 1960)

      Birth Time: - 10:8:0 Hrs. (A.M.)

      Place of Birth: - Dhār war

      State of Birth: - Karnataka

      Country of Birth: - India

      Day of Birth: - Thursday

      Longitude: - 75: 4: EAST

      Latitude: - 15: 30: NORTH

      Lagna: - Scorpio

      Rashi: - Kanya / Virgo

      Nakshtra: - Chitra 2 pada

      Gotra: - Atri / Aatreeya

      Presently Running Dasha is Sani MahaDasa and Rahu Antar Bhukti & Sade Sathi.

      Sir is there any doshas in my Kundali because I am facing frequent changes in Job / Professional life or loose of Job Suddenly. How long I have to undergo this turbulent period.

      I will be highly obliged, please provide your Valuable Prediction & Remedies please.

      With Shastanga Namaskaras.

      Awaiting for your message & communication.

      With Respect& Regards,

      S.K.Kulkarni

      Mumbai

      On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:09 AM, sudhindra kulkarni <skulkarni2005@...> wrote:

[...]

      Date of Birth: - October 20, 1960 (20 / 10 / 1960)

[...]

    • gs Sharma
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 24, 2014
        Dear Sudhindra Kulkarni,

        We fully sympathize with you and your unfortunate fate of events. I can only pray that god does not punish any other man like this.

        You had posted the similar msg in many forums earlier too,

        I find some difference in what you posted back in 2010.

        24-10-2010 //But unfortunately the disease got relapsed exactly on the 364th day as Doctors Predicted in the 2005 24 July. Ultimately he has to go Thru Surgical operation procedure. My Son's Hospitalization costed me approximately Rs. 27.50 laks.. //

        Today //  But unfortunately the disease got relapsed exactly on the 364th day as Doctors said / Predicted in the 2005 24 July (Within a Year). Ultimately he has to go Thru Surgical operation procedure. My Son's Hospitalization costed me approximately Rs. 52.00laks..//

        That is quantum jump from 2.75 million to 5.2 million.

        You have also written

        today//Again my Son’s illness got relapsed and recurred in October, 2010. I have undergone once again the turmoil and huge expenses towards, his hospitalization. (It has Costed another Rs 7.00Laks)//

        You had not mentioned this in that earlier post which was also exhaustive.

        You and some of the readers might ask why I am questioning you for these differences. There are.

        The primary reason is your statement that you where asked to resign WITHOUT giving any reason from the post of VICE PRESIDENT of a company.  That is unbelievable. Being in such a top position (It is not easy to sit in such a high position without certain qualities) you should have known all that was happening at all levels of management. A person in that position need not be told. So I can only assume that you knew what happened, why and why you where asked to resign- which you had not included in such an exhaustive narration.

        Just put yourself in the shoes of a person who is recruiting and look at your own resume and take a decision - will you recruit this person for the kind of position you want as a recruiter or he has applied?

        Again be in the same position and do an interview > Will you as a recruiter take this person who practically has lost all the confidence in himself and is almost like a beggar?

        Any company wants Asura and not weak persons as you are now - both mentally & physically. They look for persons who are brimming with confidence and control. Do you think you can take control in your present mental state? during the past 8 years, business has changed, rules have changed, game has changed, job environment has changed - changes - changes - changes everywhere. How do you think you can reconcile with the present situation ?

        I do not know what to tell a person when he is 54 of age. But my feeling is that you should consult with a physiologist / consultant first and try and find out your problem first.

        Astrologically, you where going through 7 1/2 years of sade sathy. So if what you are telling is true, it is not a surprise at all.

        Saturn shall be moving out of your second house by Nov-2014. Give it another 3 to 6 months. If there are no medical / mental issues involved, you should do better, if not as good as you say you where doing. And look if you can start business of your own in a small way, rather than working for others. At this juncture does it matter what you was?

        if possible you should go back to your parental place / home and seek advice from the local astrologers / priests too.

        rgds
        G.S.Sharma
        ध्यायतो विषयान्पुंसः सङ्गस्तेषूपजायते
        सङ्गात्सञ्जायते कामः कामात्क्रोधोऽभिजायते॥
        क्रोदाद्भवति सम्मोहः सम्मोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रमः
        स्मृतिभ्रंशाद् बुद्धिनाशो बुद्धिनाशात्प्रणश्यति॥

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 24, 2014
          Dear Sh Sharma,
          Cool down! While you have raised a response regarding his old post, your writing about medical expenses' difference is not such a big thing. Moreover, what vice president, even CEO can be removed like this. So, you can't say "unbelievable".

          Yes, one thing is questionable and this is how they are living for last 4 years or so when he was not having  even a single rupee even as per his last post.

          If person is genuine, it is the Saturn dasha since 1998 and positivity can be expected next year. But one must be realistic too "A person at 54 years, having held a position of VP in his last assignment, is not going to get a job without any strong jack. So, efforts shall be on self reliance.

          regds
          Devinder

        • gs Sharma
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 24, 2014
            Dear Davinder,

            May I ask humbly what makes you think that you should ask me to cool down?

            I am a professional astrologer, with considerable experience in face to face consultancy. I don't know about you.. If you have, you may tender your opinion about his chart and give appropriate advice as an astrologer. But do not intrude into the shoes of others- that is mean and and unprofessional.

             For you such differences in statement about expenses may not be nothing, But for professionals like me, who look at even small things, what he stated does not raise any confidence to dwell deep into the chart. How can 27.5 laks become 52 lakhs?

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 24, 2014
              Dear sh sharma,
              If you're a professional, you can very well ask him to visit you professionally, if you wish. Totally your wish. You can also check if person is lying with prashna techniques if you're hell bound from that tradition and know nothing else than prashna. (like some another person but I know you're not the one who knows prashna only).

              But saying something like "If you have lost job as VP as a sudden, is unbelievable" is like you're doubting each and every thing. Person may or may not be genuine with his querry but it is unbelievable since you don't know about the corporate world, is because you have not seen the other side of the world!

              //But do not intrude into the shoes of others- that is mean and and unprofessional. //

              You must use your language properly on public forums at least. I have liked you in the past for your unbiased opinions but of late, most of your posts are crap, without any content and doing same what you have/ had been disliking in others.

              So, relax, think for a while (and you can since you're a thinking individual)  and let us work together, contribute for the betterment of the branch and related stuff.

              regds
              Devinder

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                Davender,'

                Again you are doing the same thing.

                Didn't you understand what I wrote in a diplomatic way - Mind your own business!
                You do not have right to advice others and how and what they do professionally. I hope you understand this much.

                From your post, I can assume very well that you are nothing but bookish astrologer. If you where a professional, you would not have written like - step onto others toes.

                This is the kind of office environment that loses jobs of some of the people.

                Uncalled for advises.

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                  Dear Sh Sharma,
                  Losing the basic ettiquettes is visible from your post. If you want people to mind their business, you shall not be discussing things in public forums. It is as simple as that.  I wonder you haven't understood this basic thing being such an old member.

                  I am happy to be whatever kind of astrologer I am, unlike the egoists, know it all attitudes who by caste also happen to be so called Brahmins while all ancient texts suggest Brahmin to be by karmas.

                  ///This is the kind of office environment that loses jobs of some of the people. ////

                  No comments! unless you experience it.

                  BTW,  If you can't help someone and think he has lost job because of some office environment, you can better not help him than advising an already distressed person (assuming he is genuine) to visit a psychitarist.

                  Your advises, responses and poking nose - all is welcome, since this is an open group and not one to one communication mail system.

                  BTW, all the discussions you are poking your nose these days, are bookish only. And this group is not discussing anything based on experience for last 6 months or so, if I remember correctly.

                  regds
                  Devinder

                  ---In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, <sharma_gs40@...> wrote :

                  Davender,'

                  Again you are doing the same thing.

                  Didn't you understand what I wrote in a diplomatic way - Mind your own business!
                  You do not have right to advice others and how and what they do professionally. I hope you understand this much.

                  From your post, I can assume very well that you are nothing but bookish astrologer. If you where a professional, you would not have written like - step onto others toes.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                    Dear Davinder,

                    What makes you think that I am discussing this case with you.

                    A person posted an query - that he needed an advise. As an Astrologer, I gave my opinion and advise. That was not a discussion at all. That was a dialogue between an astrologer and a native and You do  not have any business interfering in this matter.

                    It is your basic etiquite that is at fault. It is better you do understand that.

                    This is not your forum nor are the moderator.

                    I do not know what your intention is. The matter is very simple. You do not your limits and is interfering to advice to show your superiority, which is actually nothing but utter lack of maturity.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                      Dear Sh Sharma,
                      You are definitely undergoing certain mental upheavals these days. It happens, we all know it astrologically.

                      So, no more comments!

                      I did not challenge your astrogical analysis at all that was as small as stated to be a sade sati period. Where is superiority in it? If you felt an inferiority complex, I can't help it, my dear friend!

                      I simply did not like the way you told that guy! And this is an open forum, need I remind you again. I was not moderating your post but simply cross writing to motivate a possibly genuine guy who would have already been distressed due to undergoing a bad and lean phase in life. It is as simple as that.

                      And I would do it again whoever writes like that in public forum - so as to motivate someone, if one can't help!!

                      Relax! Om Shanti! I would not respond your next post even if you abuse me left and right!!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                        What I do not Understand is why you are going on scraching your ich and blaming it on me.

                        Don't you still get when to stop ?

                        You are insignificant here !

                        The dialog was between me and a client and you do not have any sort of authority to jump in to advice.

                        If you are an astrologer - give your opinion to that client and stop addressing me or any other astrologers to advice them on what they should do or how they write.

                        What a pity ?

                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                          //And I would do it again whoever writes like that in public forum//

                          yes I can understand the kind of culture that finds its pertinent to put their nose in between others- even in public.

                          I & certain many other cultured persons, would go by my way - minding my own business.

                          What kind of complex is it, which makes you think that others should answers queries to your satisfaction?

                          It is not I that suffer my dear boy- check yours or ask your closed one's, if they will openup.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                            Dear Friends,

                            To a large extent, I agree with Shri Sharma. We are giving our services free here. We, at least, have a right to ask for correct info so as to sharpen our skill through genuine experience. Else, it can do irreparable damage. Please see what I have in my notes for him way back in 2011:

                            "TOB given was 10:08 AM.
                            MSc from IIS, Bangalore and MBA from Jamanal Bajaj, Mumbai. In 2004 (June 25), son was admitted in ICU with life threatening disease " Acute Pancreatitis ". Relapsed in the 2005 (24 July). Surgical operation etc costed him 28 lakhs. Mother expired in 2005 (September 15)  and on 2 April, 2007 Father expired. Again Son's illness got relapsed  in October, 2010. Lost job on 16 / 8 / 2006, unemployed still (Jan 2011)."

                            I can search for e-mail conversation too. I do not feel his given TOB explain the events he describes. All this is not to blame Mr. Kulkarni. But, still, care is required.

                            Praveen Kumar

                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 25, 2014
                              Dear Sh Praveen,
                              //To a large extent, I agree with Shri Sharma. We are giving our services free here. ///
                              Nobody is forcing anyone to give free service.

                              //We, at least, have a right to ask for correct info so as to sharpen our skill through genuine experience. ///

                              Yes, we have right but that does not mean that one asks an already distressed person who is going through very bad phase to visit a psychitarist.  Again, nobody is forcing anyone to help.
                              and I never said that why he asked the questions rather I was suggesting that things like mentioning different medical expenses and losing job suddenly even being a VP is not a big thing that can be said "unbelievable". It was a sharing that such things are believable in today's society, it was not questioning why he raised it.

                              regds
                              Devinder