47909Please Help...Earnest Request.....

  • skulkarni2005
    Aug 24, 2014

      Respected Gurujan's, At the out Set, please accepts my Warm Greetings to you Sir. I am writing this letter in regards to my Problems and difficulties, I am undergoing last 8 years. In this Context, I making an earnest appeal & request to you Sir, Please study my Horoscope and provide your Valuable Predictions and Remedies please.

      My Name is S.K.Kulkarni; I belong to Karnataka, India. Presently, I am a resident of Mumbai. I come from Brahmin family. I have completed my BSc,  Bangalore University & MSc from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and MBA from Jamanal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( Mumbai University ), Mumbai, Fellow from ASCI,( Administrative Staff College of India ) Bella Vista, Hyderabad & MBA in General Management from AMI ( Asian Institute of Management , Manila ). I am married; my Wife is a house wife and I have one Son who is trying to persuade for Post-Graduation in Economics.

      I am undergoing most worst and difficult period of my life. I am on cross road of my life. Now ever day passing is becoming very ....very.... difficult. My bad period almost started from the year 1998, but in Specific in the year 2004 June 25 (ascending intensity), my son was admitted in Hospital ICU with life threatening disease " Acute Pancreatitis " at the age of 11 yrs., the disease is 1 out of 10 laks children, He was kept in the ICU almost for 27 days& another 1 week in the recovery ward, in the Hospital. But unfortunately the disease got relapsed exactly on the 364th day as Doctors said / Predicted in the 2005 24 July (Within a Year). Ultimately he has to go Thru Surgical operation procedure. My Son's Hospitalization costed me approximately Rs. 52.00laks. In the same year 2005 September 15, my mother expired and on 2 April, 2007 my Father expired. I don't have any brothers or Sisters.

      Again my Son’s illness got relapsed and recurred in October, 2010. I have undergone once again the turmoil and huge expenses towards, his hospitalization. (It has Costed another Rs 7.00Laks)

      My most worst and bad period started from 16 / 8 / 2006, morning 9.30 A.M. I was working as Vice President - Marketing & Sales, in one of the well-established Pharmaceutical Company in India. I was asked resign from the Job on August 16, 2006 in the morning, without giving any valid reason for seeking my resignation Sir. Till today I am Un employed, it is almost (8) years, I am not getting any Job. I have attended many Interviews, my C.V.s I have sent Thru Placements and Consultants. But nothing has happening in regards to my professional or Job. I have called for Finial round of Interviews in India as well as Outside of India too.

      I have applied for the lowest / junior Job, which I was Working, 20 years back, that too is not materializing. Even I applied for the last level job, the result is negative. Even Consulting Project is also not working. I have requested my Friends to help me in getting a Job for lesser salary & Post, but unfortunately am also not working. I am now 54 Years, age is also coming in to picture for Getting a Job. To do a business I don’t have a Single rupee in my packet. To go further extent or to be frank, even if I die or my wife or my Son, I don’t have a single rupee to perform last rites or Kriya Karma also.

      All these day’s I had a raw Courage & Optimistic thinking / positive mind set, but now I am absolutely redundant & incorrigible living human being ( no value in life ). If you don’t mistake me for my Pouring Out, I don’t have any Sole or God to share my experiences or my Pain.

        I am undergoing one of the worst and most difficult period of my life. Even generating Rs 1/- is becoming very difficult. All my financial savings have totally dried up. I am in virtually in a mind of Suicide State, twice I tried, and I have reached the Pinnacle or top height to with stand the frustration / stress & failures.

       Totally I have loosed faith in God, because there is more & …more… Dark no light.

      I am virtually become a beggar. It is becoming very very difficult to manage one time food also. I am facing every type of Insults, humiliations and all sorts of embarrassment. I have loosed all the Confidence and courage. I am really in suicidal thought and deeply frustrated.

      There is no Soul in my life to Support me in this adverse time, relatives / friends / Acquainted have become alien towards me or they behave, as they don’t know me or ignore me.

      Sir, I have few question, I earnestly request you to provide your valuable prediction and remedies, please

      1) WHEN EXACTLY I WILL GET THE JOB?

      2) WILL I GET THE SAME POSITION / LEVEL THE JOB OF MY PREVIOUS ONE?

      3) WHEN I WILL GET THE STABILITY AND SECURITY IN PROFESSIONAL LIFE?

      4) WHEN WILL MY FINANCIAL POSITION WILL IMPROVE?

      5) WILL I BE IN A POSITION TO SURVIVE AND LEAD LIFE AS OTHERS?

      6) SETTLEMENT DUE'S FROM PREVIOUS COMPANY, IS NOT COMING THUR, WHEN WILL I GET THE MONEY?

      FOR YOUR REFERENCE I AM PROVIDING MY BIRTH DETAILS;

      Name: - SUDHINDRA KRISHNA RAO  KULKARNI

      Date of Birth: - October 20, 1960 (20 / 10 / 1960)

      Birth Time: - 10:8:0 Hrs. (A.M.)

      Place of Birth: - Dhār war

      State of Birth: - Karnataka

      Country of Birth: - India

      Day of Birth: - Thursday

      Longitude: - 75: 4: EAST

      Latitude: - 15: 30: NORTH

      Lagna: - Scorpio

      Rashi: - Kanya / Virgo

      Nakshtra: - Chitra 2 pada

      Gotra: - Atri / Aatreeya

      Presently Running Dasha is Sani MahaDasa and Rahu  Antar Bhukti & Sade Sathi.

      Sir is there any doshas in my Kundali because I am facing frequent changes in Job / Professional life or loose of Job Suddenly. How long I have to undergo this turbulent period.

      I will be highly obliged, please provide your Valuable Prediction & Remedies please.

      With Shastanga Namaskaras.

      Awaiting for your message & communication.

      With Respect& Regards,

      S.K.Kulkarni

      Mumbai

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic