[Fwd: Tyrelle Taylor Update]

  • SF Bay View
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Tyrelle Taylor Update Sorry I held this so long before sharing the wonderful news. I was sick when it came and am finally getting through the over 5,500 emails that had piled up and am just now seeing this one.

      Hali is a lawyer who's been working on the hill mainly on stopping evictions, especially at West Point. She's terrific!

      One of the problems she's helping Tyrelle solve is a stay-away order from all public housing in SF once he gets out. These orders are getting more and more common and are in some ways even worse than gang injunctions. Lawyers who will go to bat for folks on issues like this are so rare - thank God for Hali!

      SF Bay View
      (415) 671-0789