URGENT from mesha, Idriss Stelley Foundation

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear Cati,

      I hope that you are doing well, all things considered....

      Rumor has it that the African American Community Policing Board is meeting every Thursday in Bayview Hunters Point 3rd ST.?

      Are you still on the Board?

      Since the only time Idriss Stelley Foundation came to the meeting, uninvited, one week after the murder of Zaida Jimenez in my home, I have requested that we get notified of upcoming events, logistics and agenda on a regular basis.
      To this day, it does not happens.

      Given that Idriss Stelley Foundation and POWER (Police Observers Working to Effect Reform) are currently the sole direct nonprofit service Police Accountability agencies for the whole city of San Francisco, I am quite puzzled by this lack of communication. Hopefully, it is not intentional.

      Please let us know ASAP of place, time an agenda of Tuesday meeting,
      and kindly provide us with a working email address for Minister Chris Mohammed, Prsident of the AA Community Policing Board.

      In Struggle & Solidarity,
      Blessings

      mesha Monge-Irizarry
      director,

      Idriss Stelley Foundation

      4921 3rd St SF CA 94124
      (415) 595-8251 / 24HR Bilingual Crisis Line
      iolmisha@...

      http://www.petitiononline.com/Just4J/petition.html

      (+ 2 literary groups, and Justice4GinaHinton under construction)