      Subj: Re: Tyrelle
      Date: 3/14/2008 1:03:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time
      From: BREAKTHROUGHMINS@...
      To: Iolmisha@...
      (IdrissSTelleyFoundation)

      Thank you Mesha,

      I am totally "with" you regarding incarceration and brutality.

      Because of my relationship with God, and my Faith in God..

      I must believe that God has a plan for Tyrelle.

      And all of "the things" that have happened to him, including in the last 3 years, will not fester in him to become within a place of hate and bitterness which (I believe) can cause a person to remain "incarcerated" in their own mind and soul..

      but all of these experiences will be to PUSH HIM TO HIS DIVINE PURPOSE IN LIFE..

      Those things will not suppress him but PRESS him towards the mark of the High Calling, which is only found in Christ Jesus...

      I love you  and I pray Gods blessings which includes His healing upon your body, mind and soul. You are a very, very special person here on earth.

      Evangelist Deborah Hodges (TY'S GRANDMOTHER)