      Subj: Tyrelle Taylor's Next Trial?????
      Date: 2/14/2008 5:27:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
      From: Patnojoke@...
      To: Iolmisha
      @... (IdrissStelleyFoundation)

      Hey mesha,

      Do you mean to tell me this child, well, young man now, is still awaiting trial?  Whatever happened to a "fast and speedy trial" being one of our constitutional guarantees?  Jesus.

      Okay.  Keep me posted.

      I'm on a 4-month editorial gig.  I can get the day off if I know when.

      Reflectively in quietude,

      Patrisha T
      Client Advocate
      Police Observers Working
      to Effect Reform
      P.O.W.E.R.
      http://yougotthepower.homestead.com
      (415) 252-9704

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM