My thoughts and prayers are with you

  • nickerdew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      My husband was murdered by two King County deputies in October 13th
      2006 for refusing to get out of his car.
      They lied and continue to lie in order to cover up their heinous
      actions.
      We are suing but that will never return my childrens father to us.
      The only advice I can offer to your family is to talk with a civil
      rights attorney and other civil rights org.
      Be careful what you say in public and to district attorneys,
      detectives, newspapers ect..
      They will twist your words.

      Your grief will seem greater than you at times and the only way I
      know how to get through it is to keep a journal of what you and and
      other members of your family are going through on a daily basis.
      This will also help to show a jury what you are going through and the
      level of pain.
      The inquest will be farce, your attorney will not likely be able to
      question the thugs who murdered your loved one in a way which will
      cause the jury of 6 to see the truth.
      In my husbands inquest the jury consisted of King county courthouse
      employee's!
      Since there is a witness in your case things may go differently but
      please do not take anything for granted, what seems clear cut to all
      of us will be muddled by 'them'.

      Stay close to those who love you and know that many of us are keeping
      you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
      The pain will not ever fade but clarity will bring you a form of
      peace.
      I am so very sorry that another American family has been subjected to
      such horror.
      P.S. Anger is okay! I have found that too many people believe you
      have to forgive to heal, what they don't tell you is that you don't
      ever have to forgive the actions of anyone and that you are going to
      feel what you need to, when you need to, in order to survive this.
      Some may believe forgiving the person is important but they have not
      likely been the survivors of a murder victim. As long as you surround
      yourself with the support and the love of your family you will find
      peace.