Oakland conference this saturday, more grieving families to participate ?

  • mesha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Just got a call & a mail from Oscar Grant's uncle, Conference on Saturday !

      Cephus Johnson July 5 at 5:53pm Report

      La Mesha I would like for you to be on the panel at a event that I decided to have this saturday at everett & jones in oakland.

      It is the anniversity of the verdict in Oscar's case.

      The first panel will be john burris, elaine brown, keith muhammand, Pastor kerri, hopefully david muhammand, who is over the alameda probation department, posssible Jeffery Peete, and dion Evans.

      The panel that you will be on will be the mothers panel, wanda, oscar mother, lori brown, brenda grisham, I am making contact with others now.

      if you know of mother that can sit on panel let me know.

      On the first panel do you have a name of someone that has been helpful?

      BTW, food will be served starting at 1pm.

      the event will go from 1pm-5pm. This will be a dialogue

      Cephus Johnson July 5 at 5:53pm

      BTW send your contact number
    • Jean Pauline
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        Hi Mesha.

        The conference, unfortunately, is at the same time as the Bay Area Women in Black vigil in support of Palestinian freedom at the Grand Lake which I am part of every Saturday.  So I reluctantly have to say I will not be able to attend it.  Please invite me to any conference not held at that time.

        And thank you very much for inviting me!

        O am forwarding your invitation to others who may be able to attend.

        In solidarity,

        Jean Pauline