Re: Hi, Mesha, just saing hi, Rich here. We are all continuing the fight. Great for us!

  • mesha
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010
      Hi Richard !
      I hope the holiday season is safe for you
      I stopped doping emails this year, as I had 5 accounts that maxed out everyday by mid day and an old gurl needs to sleep sometimes LOL
      But you can join my personal Facebook, the only operational accoount (2 are hacked) is the one with my picture in a green outfit in front of a green wall on the homepage wall. I miss talking to you !
      I can also be reached on our hotline at 415-595-8251, but only shortly, because I do not want to ppit calls on hold or skip a potential crisis call.
      A fulfilling and powerful Kwanzaa week to all !
      In Unity & respect'
      Mama mesha