Fwd: Interchange : My nephew is killed by Oakland police

  • SF Bay View
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      I've asked Wanda's permission to post this on sfbayview.com. She's in Senegal - how painful this must be for her ... and the whole family. And I've asked for a photo.

      For those who don't know Wanda, she's the Bay View's long time arts editor. She's also a college professor at the College of Alameda.
      Mary Ratcliff
      SF Bay View
      (415) 671-0789
      www.sfbayview.com