Again, Another Cop Off The Hook For Murder!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Darn,
      I just read in Final Call that monster Mehserle got only two years for murdering O. Grant in Oakland! Micheal Vick got five years for dog fighting, but if a police kill a black person, what can we expect gerenally? Hardly nothing, and it will continue nationwide you can bet your fanny until we start pushing and planning for a separation movement before it is too late!

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: