SFGate Link

  • cynthia morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Just sent this to Monge-Irizarry:

      So, looks like the article about Pirone and the killer isn't there anymore.
      Whatever the page says, it boils down to:  The article you're looking
      for isn't here.  If it ever was here.  Which we're not saying it was.
      Which we don't even know what article it is you're looking for because
      although there's a link to its page that includes the title of the
      article that never was here it never was here.  That's why it's not
      here anymore.  We're not even actually sure of the actual definition
      of "it."  Or that a verb like " 's" even exists when it's (uh-oh)
      referring to an article that never existed.  We're not even sure of
      the actual definition of "an."  Isn't that a Chinese given name?  We
      have some articles on Chinese given names, although that spelling is
      just a phonetic excuse to offer a link that will take you away from
      this page and maybe you won't even find your way back to Mesha's page
      where people are talking about the information in the article that
      wasn't ever here.  If it even existed anywhere.  If it did, it wasn't
      here.  Which it didn't. Exist.  Here.  Or anywhere.  Wouldn't you like
      to read about Chinese names?