Parnell Smith and Brownie Polk, (Berkeley Copwatch)

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Parnell Smith and Brownie Polk

      Parnell Smith was chased and shot to death by Oakland PD by two cops on International Blvd. Brownie Polk was also killed by Oakland PD – the story has been vague.
      He was a handy man carrying a hatchet. Why didn’t anything happen around these events? Where has the Oscar Grant movement gone? Andrea says that she thinks part of it is embarrassment and cynicism.
      We weren’t able to get any major concessions even in the Oscar Grant case where we had the whole thing on film. To get police reports on these cases and to do some investigating we need to file a Public Records Act request.