Asa's Birthday Today

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      Happy Birthday to Asa today #33. Fries and Burgers....another year missing him. All he loved and cherished....we never will forget...

      Please honor Asa's Birthday today by eating foods he loved. He would want us to celebrate and be happy. We remember all the good times we had with him. Enjoy a good movie he would have liked.

      We are celebrating Asa's life and missing him at the same time.