Re: [Justice4Asa] Asa's 32ND Birthday tomorrow

  • SF Bay View
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
      Happy Birthday, dear Asa! He'd be so proud of his mother's beautiful, powerful words!
      Mary Ratcliff
      SF Bay View
      (415) 671-0789
      www.sfbayview.com
      On 9/7/2012 11:21 AM, kespinosa1 wrote:

      Celebrating Asa's Birthday without him here again...

      Hamburger & French Fries, that's what we do. That's what he liked. Plan a special birthday meal tomorrow in honor of Asa.

      Burn a beautiful candle in his memory. I'm buying a new one for him today. I hope his spirit is at peace; he will always be with me. Write your memories of him or express them in some way. Share with me if you can.

      Going to have as happy a celebration as possible; it's already bittersweet.

      Wrong, wrong, wrong he's gone. Anger replaces tears. Tears can't be held back when they become overwhelming. Emotions are hard to express and ever-changing; they will eternally be.

      Again a reminder that Asa's trial is scheduled for April 29TH, 2013 in San Francisco. Mark your calendars and plan to be there. Stand up against police misconduct and Asa's wrongful death. Thank you.

      Happy early Birthday Asa.

      Mom