Asa is not here (for another) Father's Day

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      This so sucks!

      Not having him here is wrong on so many levels.

      My anger and mixed emotions serve their purpose. The truth is nothing will bring him back to us.

      He did not want to die that day, especially by the hands of those who are responsible from SFPD.

      Rodney King was found dead in his swimming pool in California today. How far have we come since then? The trail date for Asa's case is set for April 29, 2013 in San Francisco.

      Please mark your calendars and plan to attend on the days that you can. Your support, visibility and outcry are important. Don't let them get away with harming and killing innocent people!