Asa can never say "Happy Mother's Day" ever again...

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      It's almost 5 years since Asa was taken from us by that group of S.F. Police on 06/06/2006. We still are waiting for Justice 4 Asa !

      To all the mothers who have lost their children by police violence I know (and I wish that I didn't) that the pain of this loss never goes away.

      I know in my case Asa's siblings send all their love to me tomorrow and everyday, not just Mother's Day. I am very grateful to have loving children as Asa was too.

      Thank you to all those who support our family in our long struggle to have the truth told.

      Kathy
    • SF Bay View
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2011
        Happy Mother's Day, Kathy! You are an inspiration to me and so many others.
        Mary Ratcliff
        SF Bay View
        (415) 671-0789
        www.sfbayview.com