Re: [Justice4Asa] Re: Officer Morgado, involved in the assassination of Asa, has just been

  • Autumn Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 3:53 PM
      I had no idea there were eight officers present the night my cousin was shot to death, less than a quarter mile from where I graduated college. Absolutely ridiculous. But at least with the firing of one of the involved officers more of the officers' true credibility is coming to light. The truth will always prevail.

      Autumn