Re: [Justice4Asa] We won second appeal

  • marlon crump
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

      From: SF Bay View <editor@...>
      To: Justice4Asa@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Kathleen Espinosa <kespinosa1@...>
      Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 1:38:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [Justice4Asa] We won second appeal

      Congratulations, Kathy! I'm so glad you've kept fighting. They still haven't learned, but if we don't keep pushing, they never will. Go Kathy!

      Mary Ratcliff
      SF Bay View
      (415) 671-0789
      www.sfbayview.com

      On 2/28/2011 11:58 AM, Kathleen Espinosa wrote:

      Short paragraph from the second set of judges stating we won the second appeal that the City and County of San Francisco filed.

      This means as it stands now the SFPD people who killed Asa were wrong to enter where he was and set the motions into play that led to his death.

      The next step we hope will be known in the next few months. This is very good news for us.

      Kathy