Re: [Justice4Asa] We won second appeal [1 Attachment]

  • SF Bay View
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      Congratulations, Kathy! I'm so glad you've kept fighting. They still haven't learned, but if we don't keep pushing, they never will. Go Kathy!
      Mary Ratcliff
      SF Bay View
      (415) 671-0789
      www.sfbayview.com

      On 2/28/2011 11:58 AM, Kathleen Espinosa wrote:

      Short paragraph from the second set of judges stating we won the second appeal that the City and County of San Francisco filed.

      This means as it stands now the SFPD people who killed Asa were wrong to enter where he was and set the motions into play that led to his death.

      The next step we hope will be known in the next few months. This is very good news for us.

      Kathy

    • Kathleen Espinosa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Thank you Mary. I appreciate all your support. We are now waiting for the next step in this long process. We hope to know which direction our case for Asa is going in a few months.

      • marlon crump
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011