Asa's Birthday is tomorrow

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hello,

      Asa's birthday is tomorrow and I have been reminded today (not saying by who) to

      remember to have French Fries and a Hamburger in his honor

      Thank you
    • SF Bay View
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
        Happy Birthday, dear Asa! And much love to you, Kathy!
        Mary Ratcliff
        SF Bay View
        (415) 671-0789
        www.sfbayview.com

        On 9/7/2010 1:50 PM, kespinosa1 wrote:

        Hello,

        Asa's birthday is tomorrow and I have been reminded today (not saying by who) to

        remember to have French Fries and a Hamburger in his honor

        Thank you
      • rita akayama
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2010
          Happy birthday Asa!