City/County of San Francisco Appealed Our Case Again

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:51 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      SF did petition for a re-hearing or en banc hearing (filed on April 23rd, 2010) in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit for our case # 08-16853.

      Two out of three 9th Circuit judges decided in our last appeal case that the entry into the apartment where Asa was killed WAS ILLEGAL.

      It makes me sick to read and hear SF's lies and claims about what they say Asa did and said. I hope this appeal gets denied.

      Asa's rights were violated when he expected privacy and safety with his legal right to be in that apartment.

      Kathy

    • marlon crump
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 2:36 PM
        I hear you, Kathy, those fuckers only believe in triumphing over lies. Bottom line is that they were wrong, Asa is gone, and accountability never escapes.

        Much love
        Marlon.