Fw: Actual audio tape from Asa's Appeal

  • Kathleen Espinosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Click Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals below. Click arrow on audio. This is the tape as it happened in court 10/05/09. First the opposing side speaks. Their so called "undisputed" facts are in fact disputable. Second our side has our turn to speak. Feel free to express how you feel. I know I have.

      Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
      Kathleen Espinosa v. City and County of San Francis. Case Number: 08-16853. Case Panel: Wu, HUG, PAEZ. Hearing Location: San Francisco, CA. Hearing Date: ...