Fw: Stolen Lives Radio Show and Anita Gay Memorial

  • Kathleen Espinosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009

      --- On Sun, 2/15/09, deandree44 mlmttt44 <deandre44@...> wrote:
      From: deandree44 mlmttt44 <deandre44@...>
      Subject: Stolen Lives Radio Show and Anita Gay Memorial
      Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 12:39 PM

      Hi!

      The radio show for families to tell their stories about the loss of
      their loved ones, the national epidemic of police killings and ENOUGH
      IS ENOUGH, NO MORE STOLEN LIVES!!! is tomorrow, February 16, at KPFA
      radio station.

      The Station is located at1929 Martin Luther King Way [1/2 block north
      of University] in Berkeley. We are asking families to gather at 4:30
      in front of the station. The show is called "Flashpoints" and runs
      from 5pm to 6pm. Tell all your friends to tune in at
      94.1 FM.

      If the weather permits the Anita Gay Memorial in the park at Center
      and MLK [next to Berkeley High] to be held, we will have a live phone
      in to the show from families there as well. Otherwise, we will come to
      the station, and then try to find a dry spot to gather after the show.

      Any questions?
      call d'andre
      510-205-4115