Re: Happy Birthday ASA

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Asa lives in our hearts forever in so many ways !

      His love for children, sense of humor, passion for life, as celebrated by his courageous and beautiful family,  transcend his brutal death

      I hope our children Asa and Idriss, whose B-days are 20 days apart, danced a POW WOW dance together and keep watching oiur backs !

      Much, much Love & Respect
      mesha
    • Kathleen Espinosa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        Thank you Mesha and everyone who have expressed (or felt) emotions for Asa's birthday yesterday (and for his life).

        Asa did and still does have a powerful connection to and on us in his very wise and beautiful essence of his whole being. My words do not express how wonderful his is and was. He had a passion for life and I keep him in my heart with no regrets of the precious time we had together.

        His love for his son "little" Asa and family and friends were in his heart and smile.

        We ask as a family that our greatest need for support is coming up in his trial scheduled for the end of October. Please keep in mind that because of our lawsuit, the other side keeps appealing our case, and the trial date may change. Please just take note that we have arrived at this point and keep your schedules flexible.

        I hope Asa's death will stand for change and that no other family will have to go through what these people are and have put us through.

        In strength and unity,
        The Sullivan Family