Re: My Brother

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      Kahlil,

      You words are well written and from your heart. I am proud you are my
      son. Asa would be proud of you too and I know he is. Your surviving
      siblings have a strong brother. I know with all your heart you will
      be there for them as you have always been.

      I love you very much.

      Mom

      --- In Justice4Asa@yahoogroups.com, "kahlil_sullivan"