Re: [Justice4Asa] My Brother

  • marlon crump
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 5:27 PM

      Hi Kahil!

      I can imagine how extremely difficult it has been for your family since that terrible day. I pray that you and your family get justice somewhere down the line, despite this criminally injust "just us" sysytem. In the article written by Carol Harvey following Asa's death, I meant what I said that "I could've been Asa." To this day, many people know that what happened to Asa should not have happened.

      My prayers and love to you all.

      Marlon Crump.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10 5:04 PM
        Kahlil,

        You words are well written and from your heart. I am proud you are my
        son. Asa would be proud of you too and I know he is. Your surviving
        siblings have a strong brother. I know with all your heart you will
        be there for them as you have always been.

        I love you very much.

        Mom

        --- In Justice4Asa@yahoogroups.com, "kahlil_sullivan"