Why have the Criminals and the Corrupt been able to takeaway our Country USA?

  • People Against Prison Abuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Don't forget about this site. Help make this a reality enabling the Hard Working Voting Taxpaying Citizens of this Country to take this country back from the corrupte and the criminals taking over this country.

      Check this site often and help this group to help all of us to stand up and take our Country back.

      Flo,PAPA

      Bringing AWARENESS to the FrontLines  The American Industrial Prison Complexes and Criminal Justice