re: Merry Chrismas, from Kathy, Mother of Asa Sullivan

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Dear Sister Kathy,

      This is just like you Mama. sending a message of Hope and healing, and generosity to the world. I truly love you !

      On behalf on Idriss Stelley Foundation and staff, our heartfelt wishes of Peace, Healing Justice and Support for 08 and thereafter !

      You are an immense inspiration to us all !

      I have not received the holiday funding from Senator Migden's office as promised to ISF yet, But I am sending you my personal  $50 donation tomorrow in the mail

      Much, much love
      mesha

      ISF