Merry Christmas

  • kespinosa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hello Everyone!

      Have a very Merry Christmas! The "reason for the season" is to
      celibrate a special birthday, I believe. Please remember to love one
      another and "gifts come in many packages". It's OK to celibrate any
      time of the year and dontations to needy people are always great and
      make everyone feel well!

      Asa would be joking about the holidays and having fun every year. Let's
      remember his great spirit and include him and our loved ones in our
      holiday celibrations. I like to light a candle for him for every
      occasion. It makes me feel he is being honored and I can feel closer to
      his happy being.

      Love,
      Kathy and Family