Kamala Harris and the PD Killing of Unarmed People of Color

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      From : Undisclosed Recipient
      7-24-07

      Jesse Jackson came out in support of DA Kamala Harris  and it's not as if he didn't know of her record of prosecutorial negligence when it came to charging cops who under the color of law used unlawful deadly force,
      that is criminal police gun violence against unarmed people of color.

      Why? Because I was at a meeting where he was featured guest speaker and brought to his attention the case of Tyrelle Taylor and the fact that Harris was charging the victims and not the perpetrators. A month later he backs Harris.

      If I'm told that
      Barrack Obama is for Kamala Harris, then I will vote against him and tell everyone I know to do the same. Anyone who would support the vote for a district attorney with her abysmal record of erring on the side of cops no matter how blatantly criminal their use of deadly force against unarmed people of color proved to be (Tyrelle Taylor (still alive and awaiting trial for attempted murder of cops), Gina Hinton (serving time for attempted murder of a cop, plus other bogus charges), Karen Eklund (deceased), Asa Sullivan (deceased), Idriss Stelley (deceased), Cammerin Boyd (deceased), not to mention a dozen others), isn't deserving to be elected dog catcher.

      What can be done? What is being done? Anyone?

      --T